When buying concrete blocks, there are several things to consider to ensure that you are getting the right product for your project. Here are some of the factors that you need to consider when buying concrete blocks
- Strength: The strength of concrete blocks is one of the most important factors to consider. When choosing concrete blocks, keep in mind the load bearing capacity and strength to weight ratio. Shree Heat Shield AAC blocks have higher strength to weight ratio in comparison to conventional concrete.
- Insulation: It is important to choose concrete blocks with a higher insulation capacity to ensure that optimum temperature is maintained inside the building while also reducing the cost of cooling. The insulating properties of concrete blocks depend on the density of the block. A thermal conductivity test can usually determine the insulating property of a concrete block. Our AAC Blocks offer excellent thermal insulation, keeping away the heat in summers and the chill in winters. The insulation properties of our AAC blocks help in reducing air conditioning costs by 30% by reducing the need for air conditioning.
- Curing : When looking for concrete blocks, ensure it is pre-cured.. Our AAC blocks are steam cured or autoclaved making them a perfect choice for construction leading to a firm foundation for construction.
- Resistance to fire: A very important point to consider before selecting concrete blocks for your building project is how resistant it is to fire. Shree Heat Shield AAC Blocks are fire resistant and safe construction materials, making them a top choice among builders concerned about fire safety.
- Manufacturing technology: There are different types of bricks / cement blocks available in the market. However, the manufacturing technology used to make concrete blocks can make a huge difference. Conventional concrete blocks may lack precision and strength. Our AAC blocks are made using state-of-the-art German technology, which gives them superior strength and precision. In our manufacturing plant in UP, we have the latest and most advanced equipment procured from Wehrhahn, a global leader in manufacturing plants.
- Weight: When you are choosing building blocks, choose lightweight material. Our AAC blocks are 8 times less than traditional red bricks thus reducing the weight of the entire structure. This will lead to savings in Steel and cement requirements and also increased safety.
- Lesser construction time: Construction projects can take months and years to complete. Variables such as the choice of concrete blocks can affect the delivery time. Our AAC blocks, for instance, do not require curing. This not only saves water but also saves construction time. Our AAC blocks ensure quick turnaround time due to their larger size compared to Red bricks, leading to 30% less time during construction. This significantly reduces masonry and labour costs while ensuring unmatched output and building precision.
Looking to buy ACC blocks? Shree Heat Shield AAC blocks
Our Shree Heat Shield AAC block is made in India in the most advanced manufacturing unit. Manufactured using the advanced German Technology, our AAC blocks have an unmatched quality. To know AAC blocks price, more about our product, enquire now.