Our AAC Blocks can help you save money on construction by lowering your material and manpower costs while ensuring unmatched construction output and building precision. Having one of the most advanced AAC block manufacturing plants in India (German Plant – Wehrhahn), we guarantee you the best quality at the most affordable price.
Due to its thermal insulation property, AAC Blocks can helps you reduce power consumption spent on air conditioning by 30%.
Compared to red clay bricks, AAC Blocks provide wider surface area, easy binding and significantly reduce steel and mortar use.
AAC Blocks can be cut into any size or shape and are easy to use in odd structural angles and convenient for hammering and drilling.
AAC Blocks are much stronger and durable than conventional concrete and red clay bricks.
Made with fly-ash, a thermal power plant waste, AAC Blocks are a much more sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to red clay bricks.
AAC Blocks are comparatively lightweight - this property reduces dead load on foundation and improves construction quality.
Effectively absorbs sound
AAC Blocks have better sound insulation that significantly lowers outside noise levels.
Due to their incredible durability and strength, AAC Blocks provide better safety against earthquakes.
Termite and Pest Resistant
Their inert nature helps to repel termites and other pests, keeping your structures clean and hygienic.
- AAC is unique among construction materials for its exceptional thermal resistance and thermal inertia. (Ropelwski et al, 2019)
- AAC has many advantages compared with conventional concrete, such as an advanced strength to weight ratio, a lower coefficient of thermal expansion and good sound insulation. (Hamed, 2019)
- In almost all parameters, AAC Blocks are more durable, efficient and stronger than burnt clay bricks. The use of AAC blocks reduces overall building costs and speeds up the construction process. (2014)
- AAC Blocks do not allow the spread of termites and the growth of pests. (2018)
- AAC Blocks are completely inorganic and hence do not generate any toxic fumes or poisonous gases harmful to the occupants.(2018)
- AAC Blocks reduce operating costs by 30% to 40%, reduce overall construction costs and reduce the need for cement and steel. High insulation blocks save up to 30% in energy costs and wall painting and plastering last longer as almost nil efflorescence affects AAC. This translates into lower maintenance costs.(2018)